Ambrosia Apple Kale Salad
- 4 cups packed raw kale torn into small pieces
- 2 large Ambrosia apples cut into small wedges (save 1/4 cup for dressing)
- 3/4 cup roasted walnuts ( save 1/4 cup for dressing)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- In a large bowl put kale, apples, walnuts, raisins, and celery. Toss thoroughly.
- In a blender put the 1/4 cup of apples, 1/4 cup of walnuts, lemon juice, honey, mustard, water, sea salt and pepper. Blend well.
- Pour the dressing over the kale mixture. Adjust the amount you use depending on your taste preference.
- Put into a salad bowl for serving.